YIELD Makes 9 (1-inch) slices
|1/2||cup (1 stick) butter, softened|
|1/2||cup cream cheese, softened|
|3/4||cup sugar substitute*|
|2||tablespoons brown sugar|
|2||cups almond flour**|
|1||teaspoon baking powder|
|1/4||teaspoon ground ginger|
|1/4||teaspoon ground cardamom|
|1||tablespoon honey roasted sliced almonds|
|Berries and whipped cream (optional)|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 9X5-inch loaf pan (or two mini loaf pans) with nonstick cooking spray.
- Beat butter, cream cheese, sugar substitute and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition. Beat in vanilla.
- Combine almond flour with salt, baking powder, ginger and cardamom in medium bowl. Gradually add to egg mixture while beating on medium speed.
- Pour into prepared pan; sprinkle with honey-roasted almonds. Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Serve with berries and whipped cream, if desired.
|Serving Size:||1-inch slice|
|Saturated Fat||9 g|
|Total Fat||23 g|
|Calories from Fat||65 %|
You Might Also Like
Pies & tarts come in all shapes, sizes, flavors and tastes, but the reaction from your friends and family will always be the same with our recipes. They'll want more.
Browse our recipe list and learn what it takes to make the best batch of nut cookies you've ever tasted.