YIELD Makes 12 servings
|3||cups all-purpose flour|
|1||teaspoon baking soda|
|1||teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|1||cup walnuts, chopped|
|1‑1/2||cups granulated sugar|
|1||cup vegetable oil|
|2||medium tart apples, peeled, cored and chopped|
|Powdered sugar for garnish|
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease 10-inch tube pan.
- Sift flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon into large bowl. Stir in walnuts; set aside.
- Combine granulated sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla in medium bowl. Stir in apples. Stir into flour mixture just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan, spreading evenly. Bake 1 hour or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool cake in pan on wire rack 10 minutes. Loosen edges with metal spatula, if necessary. Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack.
- Transfer to serving plate. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve immediately. Store leftover cake in airtight container.
Duggar Homemade Rolls are a family favorite for the Duggars of 18 Kids and Counting. Learn to make Duggar Homemade Rolls at TLC Cooking.
Everybody loves coffeecake and that's why we've collected coffeecake recipes from all over the world to share with you.