YIELD Makes 30 servings
|3||cups all-purpose flour|
|1‑1/2||teaspoons baking soda|
|1/2||cup chopped dried apricots*|
|1/3||cup sliced almonds, chopped|
|1||tablespoon reduced-fat (2%) milk|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly coat cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until blended. Add flour mixture; beat until well blended.
- Stir in apricots and almonds. Turn dough out onto lightly floured work surface. Knead 4 to 6 times. Shape dough into 20-inch log; place on prepared cookie sheet. Brush dough with milk.
- Bake 30 minutes or until firm. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes. Slice diagonally into 30 biscotti. Place slices on cookie sheet. Bake 10 minutes; turn and bake additional 10 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Store in airtight container.
|Serving Size:||1 cookie|
|Saturated Fat||<1 g|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Calories from Fat||10 %|
Making friends and influencing people can usually be best achieved by sharing a batch of fresh-out-of-the-oven chocolate cookies. Try it and you'll see.
Who can pass up a peanut butter cookie? Check out our recipes and you'll be able to share these delectable morsels with all of your friends.