Artichoke-Olive Chicken Bake
Makes 8 servings
|1-1/2||cups uncooked rotini pasta|
|1||tablespoon olive oil|
|1||medium onion, chopped|
|1/2||green bell pepper, chopped|
|2||cups shredded cooked chicken|
|1||can (about 14 ounces) diced tomatoes with Italian-style herbs|
|1||can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and quartered|
|1||can (6 ounces) sliced black olives, drained|
|1||teaspoon Italian seasoning|
|2||cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 2-quart casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain.
- Heat oil in large deep skillet over medium heat until hot. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 1 minute. Add pasta, chicken, tomatoes, artichokes, olives and Italian seasoning; mix until blended.
- Place half of chicken mixture in prepared dish; sprinkle with half of cheese. Top with remaining chicken mixture and cheese.
- Bake, covered, 35 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
|Total Fat||18 g|
Check out more recipes for Italian