YIELD Makes 6 servings
|1||pound chicken breast tenders, cut into 4 crosswise pieces each|
|1||tablespoon peanut or canola oil|
|1/2||16-ounce bag ready-to-cook frozen mixed Asian vegetables|
|1/4||cup teriyaki marinade|
- Place cornstarch and chicken pieces in plastic bag; shake well to coat.
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add vegetables; stir-fry until tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Push vegetables to one side of pan. Add chicken pieces; stir-fry until cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- Add teriyaki marinade and water; bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens.
- Serve immediately over hot cooked rice.
You need more than a wok and oil to cook proper Chinese cuisine. Read these articles and learn which ingredients you'll need to prepare authentic Chinese cuisine.
Learn new and exciting ways to cook chicken that will surprise and delight your friends and family by following our chicken recipes.