YIELD Makes 6 servings
|1||pound chicken breast tenders, cut into 4 crosswise pieces each|
|1||tablespoon peanut or canola oil|
|1/2||16-ounce bag ready-to-cook frozen mixed Asian vegetables|
|1/4||cup teriyaki marinade|
- Place cornstarch and chicken pieces in plastic bag; shake well to coat.
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add vegetables; stir-fry until tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Push vegetables to one side of pan. Add chicken pieces; stir-fry until cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- Add teriyaki marinade and water; bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens.
- Serve immediately over hot cooked rice.
Island cuisine is a mixture of recipes from all the major island regions, including Hawaii, Cuba, the Caribbean and Jamaica.
Learn how to make authentic Southwestern foods by following our easy-to-cook recipes that will help to spice up your next meal.