YIELD Makes 6 servings
|1||pound chicken breast tenders, cut into 4 crosswise pieces each|
|1||tablespoon peanut or canola oil|
|1/2||16-ounce bag ready-to-cook frozen mixed Asian vegetables|
|1/4||cup teriyaki marinade|
- Place cornstarch and chicken pieces in plastic bag; shake well to coat.
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add vegetables; stir-fry until tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Push vegetables to one side of pan. Add chicken pieces; stir-fry until cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- Add teriyaki marinade and water; bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens.
- Serve immediately over hot cooked rice.
You Might Also Like
You need more than a wok and oil to cook proper Chinese cuisine. Read these articles and learn which ingredients you'll need to prepare authentic Chinese cuisine.
Learn how to make authentic Southwestern foods by following our easy-to-cook recipes that will help to spice up your next meal.