Bacon-Wrapped Scallops on Angel Hair Pasta
Makes 1 serving
|1||reduced-sodium bacon slice, cut crosswise into thirds|
|3||sea scallops (2 ounces)|
|2||ounces uncooked angel hair pasta|
|1||tablespoon reduced-fat margarine|
|2||green onions with tops, sliced|
|1||small clove garlic, minced|
|Black pepper or garlic pepper, to taste|
- Wrap one bacon piece around each scallop; secure with toothpick.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta; return to pan.
- Meanwhile, heat small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add scallops; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until bacon is crisp and scallops are opaque. Remove scallops from skillet; discard toothpicks. Reduce heat to low.
- Melt margarine in same skillet.* Add onion and garlic; cook and stir 1 minute or until onion is tender. Remove from heat.
- Add onion mixture to pasta; toss lightly. Place on serving plate. Top with scallops. Season with pepper.
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Calories from Fat||32 %|
Check out more recipes for Pasta