Prep and Cook Time 22 minutes
YIELD Makes 4 servings
|1||cup uncooked rice|
|1||boneless beef top sirloin steak (about 1 pound)|
|1/2||cup teriyaki marinade and sauce, divided|
|2||tablespoons vegetable oil, divided|
|1||medium onion, halved and sliced|
|2||cups frozen green beans, rinsed and drained|
- Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Cut beef lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8-inch slices. Combine beef and 1/4 cup marinade in medium bowl; set aside.
- Heat 1-1/2 teaspoons oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from wok to medium bowl.
- Heat 1-1/2 teaspoons oil in wok. Stir-fry beans 3 minutes or until crisp-tender and hot. Drain off excess liquid. Add beans to onions in bowl.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in wok. Drain beef, discarding marinade. Stir-fry half of beef 2 minutes or until barely pink in center. Remove to bowl. Repeat with remaining beef. Return beef and accumulated juices in bowl to wok. Stir in vegetables and remaining 1/4 cup marinade; cook and stir 1 minute or until heated through. Serve with rice.
|Serving Size:||1/4 of total recipe|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Calories from Fat||24 %|
Learn how to cook authentic Asian cuisine with our recipes from all of the major regions in Asia, including Korea, Japan and Malaysia.
Learn how to properly prepare Italian cuisine by following our easy-to-understand recipes that walk you step-by-step through the process.