Prep and Cook Time 22 minutes
YIELD Makes 4 servings
|1||cup uncooked rice|
|1||boneless beef top sirloin steak (about 1 pound)|
|1/2||cup teriyaki marinade and sauce, divided|
|2||tablespoons vegetable oil, divided|
|1||medium onion, halved and sliced|
|2||cups frozen green beans, rinsed and drained|
- Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Cut beef lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/8-inch slices. Combine beef and 1/4 cup marinade in medium bowl; set aside.
- Heat 1-1/2 teaspoons oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add onion; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove from wok to medium bowl.
- Heat 1-1/2 teaspoons oil in wok. Stir-fry beans 3 minutes or until crisp-tender and hot. Drain off excess liquid. Add beans to onions in bowl.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in wok. Drain beef, discarding marinade. Stir-fry half of beef 2 minutes or until barely pink in center. Remove to bowl. Repeat with remaining beef. Return beef and accumulated juices in bowl to wok. Stir in vegetables and remaining 1/4 cup marinade; cook and stir 1 minute or until heated through. Serve with rice.
|Serving Size:||1/4 of total recipe|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Fat||11 g|
|Calories from Fat||24 %|
Don't you dare go to fast-food taco restaurants when you can learn to cook authentic Mexican cuisine from your own kitchen.
Learn how to properly prepare Italian cuisine by following our easy-to-understand recipes that walk you step-by-step through the process.