Berries and Sweet Cream Nesters the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Makes 8 servings
|2||phyllo dough sheets, thawed|
|Vegetable cooking spray|
|4||ounces reduced-fat cream cheese|
|1/4||cup light sour cream|
|3||tablespoons fat-free milk|
|3||packets sugar substitute|
|1||cup blueberries or raspberries|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray both sides of phyllo dough with cooking spray. Working quickly, cut each sheet of dough into 4 lengthwise strips and then cut each strip into fourths crosswise to make 32 squares total.
- Coat a nonstick muffin tin with cooking spray. Place 4 squares in each of 8 tins, with the corners overlapping. Press down gently so the dough takes the shape of the tin. Ruffle the edges to create a nest appearance. Bake 4 minutes.
- Remove muffin tin from oven and cool nests in tin on wire rack before gently removing.
- Meanwhile, combine in a bowl the cream cheese, sour cream, milk, sugar, sugar substitute and vanilla. Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat until smooth.
- To serve, spoon 2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture into each nest. Top each with 2 tablespoon berries.
|Serving Size:||1 Nest with 2 tablespoons filling and 2 tablespoons berries|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Calories from Fat||39 %|
Check out more recipes for Fruit Desserts