YIELD Makes 1-1/2 dozen tarts
|1||package (18 ounces) refrigerated triple chocolate cookie dough|
|1/3||cup unsweetened cocoa powder|
|1||can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling|
|3||squares (1 ounce each) white chocolate, finely chopped|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 18 standard (2-1/2-inch) muffin pan cups or line with paper or foil liners. Let dough stand at room temperature about 15 minutes.
- Combine dough and cocoa in large bowl; beat until well blended. Shape dough into 18 balls; press onto bottoms and up sides of prepared muffin cups.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until set. Remove from oven; gently press down center of each cookie cup with back of teaspoon. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove cups from pans; cool completely on wire rack.
- Place 1 tablespoon cherry pie filling in each cookie cup.
- Place white chocolate in small resealable food storage bag. Microwave on MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; knead bag lightly. Microwave and knead at additional 30-second intervals until white chocolate is completely melted. Cut off tiny corner of bag. Drizzle white chocolate over tarts. Let stand until set.
Making friends and influencing people can usually be best achieved by sharing a batch of fresh-out-of-the-oven chocolate cookies. Try it and you'll see.
If you're looking for a dessert, try this recipe for chocolate chip espresso cake by Greg Marsh from Ultimate Cake Off.