YIELD Makes 1-1/2 dozen tarts
|1||package (18 ounces) refrigerated triple chocolate cookie dough|
|1/3||cup unsweetened cocoa powder|
|1||can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling|
|3||squares (1 ounce each) white chocolate, finely chopped|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 18 standard (2-1/2-inch) muffin pan cups or line with paper or foil liners. Let dough stand at room temperature about 15 minutes.
- Combine dough and cocoa in large bowl; beat until well blended. Shape dough into 18 balls; press onto bottoms and up sides of prepared muffin cups.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until set. Remove from oven; gently press down center of each cookie cup with back of teaspoon. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove cups from pans; cool completely on wire rack.
- Place 1 tablespoon cherry pie filling in each cookie cup.
- Place white chocolate in small resealable food storage bag. Microwave on MEDIUM (50%) 1 minute; knead bag lightly. Microwave and knead at additional 30-second intervals until white chocolate is completely melted. Cut off tiny corner of bag. Drizzle white chocolate over tarts. Let stand until set.
See what's involved in making ginger & spice cookies from scratch. These recipes are great for chefs of all ages.
Making friends and influencing people can usually be best achieved by sharing a batch of fresh-out-of-the-oven chocolate cookies. Try it and you'll see.