Blue Cheese-Stuffed Sirloin Patty
Makes 4 servings
|1-1/2||pounds ground beef sirloin|
|1/2||cup (2 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese|
|1/4||cup crumbled blue cheese|
|1/4||cup finely chopped parsley|
|2||teaspoons Dijon mustard|
|1||teaspoon Worcestershire sauce|
|1||clove garlic, minced|
|2||teaspoons olive oil|
|1||medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips|
- Shape beef into 8 patties, about 4 inches in diameter and 1/4 inch thick.
- Combine cheeses, parsley, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and salt in small bowl; toss gently to blend.
- Mound 1/4 cheese mixture on each of 4 patties (about 3 tablespoons per patty). Top with remaining 4 patties; pinch edges of patties to seal completely. Set aside.
- Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add pepper strips; cook and stir until edges of peppers begin to brown. Sprinkle with salt. Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Add beef patties to same skillet; cook on medium-high 5 minutes. Turn patties; top with peppers. Cook 4 minutes to medium (160°F) or to desired doneness.
|Saturated Fat||16 g|
|Total Fat||32 g|
|Calories from Fat||62 %|
Check out more recipes for Beef