Blueberry Lemon Pudding Cake
Makes 6 servings
|1/4||cup all-purpose flour|
|1||cup fat-free (skim) milk|
|3||tablespoons fresh lemon juice|
|2||tablespoons margarine, melted|
|2||teaspoons finely grated lemon peel|
|1||cup sugar-free strawberry fruit spread|
|2||cups fresh or frozen (not thawed) blueberries|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray 8-inch square glass or ceramic baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine sugar and flour in small bowl.
- Combine milk, egg yolk, lemon juice, margarine and lemon peel in large bowl. Add sugar mixture to milk mixture; stir until just blended.
- Beat egg whites in medium bowl until stiff, but not dry. Gently fold beaten egg whites into milk mixture; spread into bottom of prepared baking dish. Place dish in 13X9-inch baking pan; pour 1 inch hot water into outer pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt fruit spread. Drop blueberries evenly over top of cake; carefully brush with fruit spread. Bake about 35 minutes or until set and lightly golden.
- Let cool slightly; serve warm or chilled.
|Serving Size:||1 cake square (1/6 of total recipe)|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Calories from Fat||22 %|
Check out more recipes for Custards & Puddings