Cook Time 55 minutes to 1 hour 15 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
YIELD Makes 5 to 6 servings
|5||pounds beef back ribs, cut into 3- or 4-rib sections|
|Salt and black pepper|
|1||teaspoon vegetable oil|
|1||small onion, minced|
|2||cloves garlic, minced|
|1/2||cup chili sauce|
|2||tablespoons lemon juice|
|1||tablespoon packed brown sugar|
|1||teaspoon hot pepper sauce|
- Place ribs in shallow pan; season with salt and pepper. Keep refrigerated until ready to grill.
- Prepare grill for indirect cooking. While coals are heating, prepare barbecue sauce.
- Heat oil in large nonstick saucepan over medium heat until hot. Add onion and garlic. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in remaining ingredients. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Baste ribs generously with sauce; grill 45 to 60 minutes or until ribs are tender and browned, turning occasionally.
- Bring remaining sauce to a boil over medium-high heat; boil 1 minute. Serve ribs with remaining sauce.
You Might Also Like
Learn new and exciting ways to cook chicken that will surprise and delight your friends and family by following our chicken recipes.
In Baked Stuffed Ravioli from Hunt's, meatballs and cheese ravioli in a rich tomato sauce under a layer of creamy mozzarella cheese. It makes a great weeknight meal that the whole family will enjoy.