Cook Time 55 minutes to 1 hour 15 minutes
Prep Time 15 minutes
YIELD Makes 5 to 6 servings
|5||pounds beef back ribs, cut into 3- or 4-rib sections|
|Salt and black pepper|
|1||teaspoon vegetable oil|
|1||small onion, minced|
|2||cloves garlic, minced|
|1/2||cup chili sauce|
|2||tablespoons lemon juice|
|1||tablespoon packed brown sugar|
|1||teaspoon hot pepper sauce|
- Place ribs in shallow pan; season with salt and pepper. Keep refrigerated until ready to grill.
- Prepare grill for indirect cooking. While coals are heating, prepare barbecue sauce.
- Heat oil in large nonstick saucepan over medium heat until hot. Add onion and garlic. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in remaining ingredients. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Baste ribs generously with sauce; grill 45 to 60 minutes or until ribs are tender and browned, turning occasionally.
- Bring remaining sauce to a boil over medium-high heat; boil 1 minute. Serve ribs with remaining sauce.
Grill it, bake it, blacken it or even eat it raw. These are just a few of the ways that our recipes suggest to cook fish. Try them today.
In Baked Stuffed Ravioli from Hunt's, meatballs and cheese ravioli in a rich tomato sauce under a layer of creamy mozzarella cheese. It makes a great weeknight meal that the whole family will enjoy.