Note from the TLC Editors: This recipe is an authentic BBQ Pitmasters recipe. Our Pitmasters are really spontaneous and like to create their recipes on the fly, so measurements and cook times are a little loose. Tweak the recipes to suit your tastes and check out How to Grill Food for more tips.
|Kansas Style Rub|
|Sweet and spicy rub|
|Salt and black pepper|
- Trim excess fat caps. Remove bone from pork butt, butterfly open.
- Inject then marinade 2 hours.
- Spray with canola oil and Inject. Apply sweet & spicy rub. Let sit for 4 hours.
- Baste pork in juices collected from pan.
- Brush outside of pork butt with sauce shortly before serving.
Halloween can be a scary time, but you don't have to be scared in the kitchen because our recipes will be right there to comfort you.
We all have special occasions that we want to savor and celebrate. Learn how the perfect dish can be the perfect topping to the perfect day.