Note from the TLC Editors: This recipe is an authentic BBQ Pitmasters recipe. Our Pitmasters are really spontaneous and like to create their recipes on the fly, so measurements and cook times are a little loose. Tweak the recipes to suit your tastes and check out How to Grill Food for more tips.
|Kansas Style Rub|
|Sweet and spicy rub|
|Salt and black pepper|
- Trim excess fat caps. Remove bone from pork butt, butterfly open.
- Inject then marinade 2 hours.
- Spray with canola oil and Inject. Apply sweet & spicy rub. Let sit for 4 hours.
- Baste pork in juices collected from pan.
- Brush outside of pork butt with sauce shortly before serving.
You Might Also Like
Don't you dare go to fast-food taco restaurants when you can learn to cook authentic Mexican cuisine from your own kitchen.
Halloween can be a scary time, but you don't have to be scared in the kitchen because our recipes will be right there to comfort you.