Makes 9 servings
|1||tablespoon plus 1-1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules|
|14||packets sugar substitute, divided|
|2||cups whipping cream|
|1/3||cup powdered sugar|
|2||teaspoons vanilla, divided|
|1-1/2||packages (12 ounces) cream cheese, softened|
|2||packages (3 ounces each) ladyfingers, split in half|
|3||teaspoons cocoa powder, divided|
- Combine water, coffee granules and 8 packets sugar substitute in small bowl. Stir until smooth; set aside.
- Beat whipping cream in medium bowl with electric mixer at high speed until soft peaks form. Add powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla; beat about 30 seconds until stiff peaks form.
- Combine cream cheese, remaining 6 packets sugar substitute and 1 teaspoon vanilla in large bowl; beat with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gradually add milk; beat until smooth.
- Layer 1/3 ladyfinger halves, cut side up, on bottom of 8-inch baking pan. Drizzle 1/4 cup coffee mixture evenly over ladyfingers. Spread 1/2 cream cheese mixture over ladyfingers. Sift 1 teaspoon cocoa over cream cheese layer. Repeat layer. Top with remaining 1/3 ladyfingers and coffee mixture. Spread whipped cream evenly over top; sift remaining 1 teaspoon cocoa over whipped cream.
- Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 8 hours before serving.
To prevent the plastic wrap from touching the whipped cream layer, place a few wooden picks or bamboo skewers vertically into the tiramisù; then cover with plastic wrap.
Check out more recipes for Italian