YIELD Makes 4 servings
|4||boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 to 1-1/2 pounds)|
|1/2||cup chicken broth|
|1||teaspoon dried thyme leaves|
|1||teaspoon black pepper|
|1/2||teaspoon dried sage leaves|
|1||red bell pepper, diced|
|1||can (8 ounces) cut green beans or 1 package (9 ounces) frozen cut green beans, thawed and drained|
|1||can (8 ounces) corn, drained|
|4||sheets (12X12 inches) heavy-duty foil, lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray|
|1||can (11-1/2 ounces) refrigerated corn bread twists|
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Cut chicken breasts into 3/4-inch cubes.
- Combine chicken broth, half-and-half, salt, thyme, pepper and sage in large bowl. Add chicken, bell pepper, green beans and corn; stir to coat. Divide mixture evenly among four sheets of foil, reserving liquid. Fold up sides of foil around chicken mixture.
- Cut corn bread twists into pieces about 1 inch long; divide evenly among packets, placing corn bread pieces around outside edge of chicken mixture.
- Adjust foil around chicken mixture, if necessary, leaving tops of packets open. Pour reserved liquid into foil packets, about 3 tablespoons per packet. Double fold sides and ends of foil to seal packets, leaving head space for heat circulation. Place packets on baking sheet.
- Bake 18 to 24 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from oven. Carefully open one end of packets to allow steam to escape. Open packets and transfer contents to serving plates.
Learn new and exciting ways to cook chicken that will surprise and delight your friends and family by following our chicken recipes.
Grill it, bake it, blacken it or even eat it raw. These are just a few of the ways that our recipes suggest to cook fish. Try them today.