Makes 10 to 12 servings
|1||teaspoon ground cinnamon|
|2||cups whipping cream|
- Heat milk in two-quart saucepan over medium heat but do not boil; stir in honey, cinnamon and salt.
- Pour about 1/2 cup hot milk into eggs and beat with whisk; pour eggs into saucepan with remaining milk mixture.
- Cook and stir over medium-low heat 5 minutes (mixture should thicken slightly).
- Cool to room temperature. Stir in cream and vanilla. Refrigerate overnight or until cold.
- Freeze in ice cream maker according to manufacturer's directions.
Check out more recipes for Ice Cream & Sorbets