Makes 1-1/2 dozen rolls
|1||package (16 ounces) hot roll mix plus ingredients to prepare mix|
|4||tablespoons butter, softened and divided|
|1/4||cup granulated sugar|
|2||teaspoons ground cinnamon|
|1/2||teaspoon ground nutmeg|
|1-1/2||cups powdered sugar|
|1||to 2 tablespoons fat-free (skim) milk|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 13X9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions; mix in raisins. Knead dough on lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes. Cover dough with plastic wrap; let stand 5 minutes.
- Roll out dough on floured surface to 16X10-inch rectangle. Spread dough with 2 tablespoons butter. Combine granulated sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in small bowl; sprinkle evenly over dough. Roll up dough, starting at long end. Pinch edge of dough to seal.
- Gently stretch sealed dough until 18 inches long. Cut dough into 1-inch pieces; place, cut side up, in prepared pan. Cover pan loosely with towel. Let stand 20 to 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Remove towel. Bake rolls 20 to 25 minutes or until golden. Cool in pan on wire rack 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from pan; cool on wire rack.
- To make glaze, combine powdered sugar, remaining 2 tablespoons butter, 1 tablespoon milk and vanilla in medium bowl. Add additional 1 tablespoon milk to make thinner glaze, if needed. Spread glaze over warm rolls.
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Calories from Fat||29 %|
Check out more recipes for Rolls & Buns