YIELD Makes 12 cookies
|1||package (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough|
|All-purpose flour (optional)|
|Prepared pudding, nondairy whipped topping, maraschino cherries, jelly beans, assorted sprinkles and small candies|
- Grease 12 (2-3/4-inch) muffin cups.
- Remove dough from wrapper according to package directions. Sprinkle dough with flour to minimize sticking, if necessary.
- Cut dough into 12 equal pieces; roll into balls. Place 1 ball in bottom of each muffin cup. Press dough halfway up sides of muffin cups, making indentation in centers.
- Freeze muffin cups 15 minutes. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown. Cookies will be puffy. Remove from oven; gently press indentations with teaspoon.
- Return to oven 1 to 2 minutes. Cool cookies in muffin cups 5 minutes. Remove to wire rack; cool completely.
- Fill each cookie cup with desired fillings. Decorate as desired.
Making friends and influencing people can usually be best achieved by sharing a batch of fresh-out-of-the-oven chocolate cookies. Try it and you'll see.
See what's involved in making ginger & spice cookies from scratch. These recipes are great for chefs of all ages.