YIELD Makes 20 cookies
|1||package (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough|
|All-purpose flour (optional)|
|20||(4-inch) lollipop sticks|
|Assorted frostings, glazes and decors|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheets.
- Remove dough from wrapper. Cut dough in half; refrigerate 1 half. Sprinkle remaining dough with flour to minimize sticking, if necessary. Roll to 1/8-inch thickness on lightly floured surface. Cut dough using 3-1/2-inch cookie cutters.
- Place lollipop sticks on cutouts so that tips of sticks are imbedded in dough. Carefully turn cutouts so sticks are in back; place on prepared cookie sheets. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake 7 to 11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool cookies on cookie sheets 2 minutes. Remove cookies to wire racks; cool completely.
- Decorate with frostings, glazes and decors as desired.
Who can pass up a peanut butter cookie? Check out our recipes and you'll be able to share these delectable morsels with all of your friends.
Making friends and influencing people can usually be best achieved by sharing a batch of fresh-out-of-the-oven chocolate cookies. Try it and you'll see.