Note from the TLC Editors: This recipe is an authentic BBQ Pitmasters recipe. Our Pitmasters are really spontaneous and like to create their recipes on the fly, so measurements and cook times are a little loose. Tweak the recipes to suit your tastes and check out How to Grill Food for more tips.
|Crown roast pork|
|Seasoning and herbs|
- Remove fat and silver skin. French bones.
- Marinate and chill for four hours.
- Apply thick coat of rub, chill another 2 hours.
- Place in smoker at 250 degrees for 2.5 hours, or until internal temp is 150.
- Glaze with chipotle sauce and peach glaze.
Check out more recipes for Summer