Note from the TLC Editors: This recipe is an authentic BBQ Pitmasters recipe. Our Pitmasters are really spontaneous and like to create their recipes on the fly, so measurements and cook times are a little loose. Tweak the recipes to suit your tastes and check out How to Grill Food for more tips.
|Yazoo's BBQ Rub|
|Yazoo's Chipotle Bold BBQ Sauce|
- Trim hog of excess fat. Thoroughly inject in all spots of hog.
- Rub down meat with rub, then lightly coat in mustard.
- Smoke 4 hours at 225 degrees under cherry and apple smoke.
- Rub hot with seasoning and mustard and cover with foil.
- Increase temperature to 275 and cook until internal temperature of 185 degrees.
- Remove foil and glaze with BBQ sauce.
Check out more recipes for Summer