Creamy Cappuccino Orange Fudge
Makes 70 candies (about 2-1/2 pounds)
|3/4||cup sour cream|
|1||tablespoon instant coffee granules dissolved in 2 tablespoons hot water|
|1||package (12 ounces) white chocolate chips|
|1||jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme|
|1||tablespoon grated orange peel|
|Orange peel strips for garnish|
- Line 13X9-inch pan with foil, leaving 1-inch overhang on sides. Lightly butter foil.
- Lightly butter large microwavable bowl. Combine sugar, sour cream, butter and coffee mixture in prepared bowl. Microwave on HIGH 5 to 6 minutes or until boiling, stirring after 2-1/2 and 5 minutes.
- After sugar mixture comes to a full rolling boil, microwave on HIGH 5 to 6 minutes more until mixture reaches soft-ball stage (234°F) on instant-read or candy thermometer, stirring after 3 minutes. (Do not microwave mixture with thermometer.)
- Add vanilla chips, marshmallow creme and grated orange peel; stir until smooth. Pour into prepared pan; smooth evenly into corners. Score into 70 squares by cutting 7 sections lengthwise and 10 sections crosswise halfway through fudge with sharp knife while fudge is still warm.
- Let stand until firm. Remove from pan by lifting fudge and foil using foil handles. Place on cutting board; cut along score lines into squares. Remove foil. Garnish, if desired. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
Check out more recipes for Candy