Makes 4 dozen cookies
|48||round milk chocolate-covered caramel candies|
|48||pieces candy corn|
|Miniature candy-coated chocolate pieces|
|1||container (16 ounces) frosting, any flavor|
|1||package (18 ounces) refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 24 (1-3/4-inch) mini muffin pan cups.
- Cut slit into side of 1 caramel candy using sharp knife. Carefully insert 1 piece candy corn into slit. Repeat with remaining caramel candies and candy corn.
- Attach miniature chocolate pieces to caramel candies to resemble "eyes", using frosting as glue. Decorate as desired.
- Cut dough into 12 (1-inch) slices. Cut each slice into 4 equal pieces. Using half the pieces, place 1 dough piece into each prepared muffin cup.
- Bake 9 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press 1 decorated caramel candy into center of each cookie. Remove to wire racks; cool completely. Repeat with remaining dough pieces and candies.
Check out more recipes for Cooking with Kids