Note from the TLC Editors: This recipe is an authentic BBQ Pitmasters recipe. Our Pitmasters are really spontaneous and like to create their recipes on the fly, so measurements and cook times are a little loose. Tweak the recipes to suit your tastes and check out How to Grill Food for more tips.
|firm wheat hoagie rolls|
- Pour milk over bread chunks, stir until absorbed.
- Combine all other ingredients, then stir mixture in with soaked bread.
- Pour into pan and cook at 350 degrees for 60 minutes.
- Cook butter, sugar & cinnamon in saucepan until mixture thickens.
- Whisk bourbon into cooled mix. Pour sauce over bread pudding & serve!
Check out more recipes for Summer