Easy Cheesy Lasagna
Makes 6 servings
|2||tablespoons olive oil|
|3||small zucchini, quartered and thinly sliced|
|1||package (8 ounces) mushrooms, thinly sliced|
|1||medium onion, chopped|
|5||cloves garlic, minced|
|2||containers (15 ounces each) reduced-fat ricotta cheese|
|1/4||cup grated Parmesan cheese|
|1/2||teaspoon Italian seasoning|
|1/4||teaspoon garlic salt|
|1/8||teaspoon black pepper|
|1||can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes in purée, undrained|
|1||jar (26 ounces) spaghetti sauce|
|1||package (16 ounces) lasagna noodles, uncooked|
|4||cups (16 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 13X9-inch baking dish or lasagna pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat until hot. Add zucchini, mushrooms, onion and garlic. Cook and stir 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Set aside.
- Combine ricotta cheese, eggs, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, garlic salt and pepper in medium bowl. Combine tomatoes and spaghetti sauce in another medium bowl.
- Spread about 3/4 cup tomato mixture in prepared dish. Place layer of noodles over tomato mixture, overlapping noodles. Spread half of vegetable mixture over noodles; top with half of ricotta mixture. Sprinkle 1 cup mozzarella over ricotta mixture. Place second layer of noodles over mozzarella. Spread about 1 cup tomato mixture over noodles. Top with remaining vegetable and ricotta cheese mixtures. Sprinkle 1 cup mozzarella over ricotta mixture. Place third layer of noodles over mozzarella. Spread remaining tomato mixture over noodles. Sprinkle remaining 2 cups mozzarella evenly over top.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake 1 hour or until noodles in center are soft. Uncover; bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned. Remove from oven; cover and let stand 15 minutes before serving.
|Total Fat||32 g|
Check out more recipes for Italian