YIELD 1-2 servings
|6 tablespoons||olive oil|
|1 tablespoon||fresh basil, chopped|
|1 tablespoon||fresh parsley, chopped|
|Salt and Pepper|
|1 (12‑ounce)||grass-fed Rib Steak, bone in|
|2 tablespoons||Parmesan cheese, grated|
|1 tablespoon||Red Wine Vinegar|
- On a plate, combine 4 tablespoons olive oil, basil, parsley, salt and pepper. Dip steak in oil mixture to coat both sides.
- In a bowl combine breadcrumbs and Parmesan. Press the breadcrumb mixture into the steak and let rest for five minutes to dry.
- Heat grill to medium high heat and grill steaks 4 to 5 minutes each side for medium. Remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk together vinegar, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper. Drizzle dressing over arugula.
- Place Arugula Salad on a dinner plate. Place steak on top of Arugula Salad.
Editor's Note: Despite the water required to raise beef and the emissions cows produce, sometimes you want a steak. Learn why grass fed is the way to go and why to eat less meat.
You Might Also Like
Learn new and exciting ways to cook chicken that will surprise and delight your friends and family by following our chicken recipes.
Our Risotto of Seafood, Asparagus and Saffron recipe will knock your socks off! Learn how to make your own Risotto of Seafood, Asparagus and Saffron.