YIELD 1-2 servings
|6 tablespoons||olive oil|
|1 tablespoon||fresh basil, chopped|
|1 tablespoon||fresh parsley, chopped|
|Salt and Pepper|
|1 (12‑ounce)||grass-fed Rib Steak, bone in|
|2 tablespoons||Parmesan cheese, grated|
|1 tablespoon||Red Wine Vinegar|
- On a plate, combine 4 tablespoons olive oil, basil, parsley, salt and pepper. Dip steak in oil mixture to coat both sides.
- In a bowl combine breadcrumbs and Parmesan. Press the breadcrumb mixture into the steak and let rest for five minutes to dry.
- Heat grill to medium high heat and grill steaks 4 to 5 minutes each side for medium. Remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk together vinegar, 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt and pepper. Drizzle dressing over arugula.
- Place Arugula Salad on a dinner plate. Place steak on top of Arugula Salad.
Editor's Note: Despite the water required to raise beef and the emissions cows produce, sometimes you want a steak. Learn why grass fed is the way to go and why to eat less meat.
You Might Also Like
Cooking turkey doesn't have to be time-consuming or difficult if you follow our easy-to-understand recipes.
Grill it, bake it, blacken it or even eat it raw. These are just a few of the ways that our recipes suggest to cook fish. Try them today.