4 4-ounce burgers
|1 pound||ground beef chuck|
|2 ½ teaspoons||Burger Seasoning|
|4||hamburger buns, for serving|
|Condiments for serving burgers, such as lettuce, sliced tomatoes, sliced avocados, sliced onions, pickle slices, mayonnaise, ketchup and mustard, as desired|
|2 ½ tablespoons||paprika|
|2 tablespoons||table salt|
|2 tablespoons||garlic powder|
|1 tablespoon||onion powder|
|2 teaspoons||black pepper|
|2 teaspoons||ground mustard|
|1 teaspoon||cayenne pepper|
- Combine ground beef and seasoning blend in a bowl and mix gently but thoroughly to combine. Divide mixture into 4 even portions and pat each portion into a flattened patty.
- Preheat grill to medium high. Grill beef burgers about 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium rare.
- Alternatively, heat a broiler to 500 degrees F and position an oven rack about 6 inches from the broiler unit.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and position an ovenproof rack on top of the baking sheet. Place the burgers on the rack and broil until just cooked through, 6 to 7 minutes
- Remove and serve burgers on buns garnished with desired condiments.
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir to blend thoroughly. Store in an airtight container. Use 2 to 3 teaspoons per pound of ground beef, turkey, or chicken.
- Dried herbs, such as basil, thyme, oregano, marjoram, or sage may also be added depending on the flavor profile desired.
Check out more recipes for Sandwiches