Fancy Swiss Omelet Roll
Makes 4 servings
|1/2||cup all-purpose flour|
|2||tablespoons butter or margarine, melted|
|1/4||teaspoon white pepper|
|1/2||cup chopped roasted red pepper|
|2||ounces prosciutto or ham, thinly sliced and cut into strips|
|1||cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese|
|2||tablespoons chopped fresh basil|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line bottom and sides of 15X10-inch jelly-roll pan with foil. Generously spray bottom and sides of foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine milk, eggs, flour, butter, salt and white pepper in medium bowl. Beat with electric mixer at medium speed until well blended. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 10 minutes. Sprinkle with red pepper and prosciutto.
- Continue baking 8 to 10 minutes or until eggs are set, but not dry. Immediately sprinkle with cheese and basil.
- Beginning with short end of omelet, carefully roll up omelet, using foil to gently lift omelet from pan.
- To serve, transfer omelet roll to serving platter and cut into 1-1/4-inch-thick slices.
|Serving Size:||1/4 of roll|
|Saturated Fat||12 g|
|Total Fat||24 g|
|Calories from Fat||55 %|
Check out more recipes for European