Fiery Grilled Buffalo-Style Chops and Vegetables
Makes 4 servings
|Zesty Blue Cheese Butter|
|4||medium baking potatoes, unpeeled|
|4||(3/4-inch-thick) boneless pork loin chops (about 4 ounces each)|
|2||medium red bell peppers, cut into halves and seeded|
|1/3||cup butter or margarine|
|1/3||cup hot pepper sauce|
|Prepared coleslaw (optional)|
- Prepare Zesty Blue Cheese Butter up to 2 days in advance; refrigerate.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Pierce each potato several times with fork. Pat potatoes dry with paper towels; rub skins with oil. Bake 1 hour or until just fork-tender. While hot, cut potatoes lengthwise in half. Cool to room temperature.
- Prepare grill for direct cooking.
- Place pork chops, bell peppers and potatoes in large resealable food storage bag. Melt butter in small saucepan over low heat. Stir in pepper sauce; pour over chops, bell peppers and potatoes. Seal bag tightly; turn to coat. Marinate at room temperature no more than 15 minutes, turning once.
- Place chops and vegetables on grid, reserving marinade in small saucepan. Grill, uncovered, over medium coals 5 minutes. Turn chops and vegetables and baste once with reserved marinade; discard any remaining marinade. Cook 5 minutes more or until pork is barely pink in center. (Do not overcook.)
- Serve chops and vegetables with slices of Zesty Blue Cheese Butter.
Check out more recipes for Pork