|1||container (about 14 ounces) of premade refrigerated pizza dough|
|1/4||cup extra-virgin olive oil|
|1||cup ricotta cheese|
|1||shredded mozzarella cheese|
|1||cup crumbled feta cheese|
|1/4||cup black olives, sliced|
|1/4||cup dried oregano|
|ghost-shaped cookie cutters|
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a medium-sized baking sheet with olive oil.
- Roll out pizza dough on counter to the thickness of a nickel.
- Using the ghost-shaped cookie cutter, cut the pizza dough in the shape of ghosts, and line them up on the baking sheet.
- With a pastry brush, spoon 1 teaspoon of olive oil on each ghost.
- Sprinkle each ghost with 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons of ricotta cheese on each ghost.
- Sprinkle about 2 tablespoons of feta cheese on each ghost.
- Sprinkle about 2 tablespoons of shredded mozzarella on each ghost.
- Place two sliced olives as "eyes" on each ghost.
- Bake in oven for 12 minutes, let cool, place on a platter and enjoy!
Check out more recipes for Halloween