Glazed Donut Cookies
Makes 12 large cookies
|1||package (18 ounces) refrigerated oatmeal raisin cookie dough in squares or rounds (12 count)|
|Prepared white or chocolate frosting|
|Assorted colored sprinkles|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 12 (2-1/2- or 2-3/4-inch) muffin pan cups.
- Remove dough from wrapper. Separate dough into 12 pieces; let stand at room temperature about 15 minutes.
- Shape each dough piece into 12-inch-long rope on lightly floured surface. Coil ropes into muffin cups, leaving centers open.
- Bake 12 minutes; remove from oven and re-shape center hole with round handle of wooden spoon. Return to oven; bake 3 to 4 minutes or until set.
- Remove from oven; re-shape holes, if necessary. Cool in pan 4 minutes; transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
- Spread frosting over cookies; decorate with sprinkles.
Check out more recipes for Oatmeal