YIELD Makes 6 servings
|1/3||cup olive oil|
|1/4||cup lemon juice|
|4||cloves garlic, coarsely chopped|
|1/2||teaspoon lemon pepper|
|1/2||teaspoon dried tarragon leaves|
|1||pound chicken tenders|
|1||cup sliced zucchini|
|1/2||cup cubed green bell pepper|
|1/2||cup cubed red bell pepper|
|1||red onion, quartered|
|3||cups hot cooked rice|
- Combine oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, lemon pepper and tarragon in large resealable food storage bag. Add chicken, mushrooms, zucchini, bell peppers, onion and tomatoes. Seal and shake until well coated. Refrigerate at least 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Soak 6 (10-inch) wooden skewers in water 30 minutes; set aside.
- Remove chicken and vegetables from marinade; discard marinade. Thread chicken and vegetables onto skewers.
- Coat grill grid with nonstick cooking spray; place skewers on grid. Grill, covered, over medium-hot coals 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Remove chicken and vegetables from skewers and serve over rice.
|Total Fat||6 g|
Learn new and exciting ways to cook chicken that will surprise and delight your friends and family by following our chicken recipes.
If meat isn't part of your main dish plans, don't worry because we've got you covered. Browse our collection of the best vegetarian meals around.