Grilled Chicken au Poivre Salad
Makes 4 servings
|4||boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1-1/4 pounds)|
|1/4||cup finely chopped onion|
|2-1/2||tablespoons white wine vinegar, divided|
|1/4||cup plus 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided|
|2||teaspoons cracked or coarse ground black pepper|
|1/4||teaspoon poultry seasoning|
|3||cloves garlic, minced|
|1||tablespoon Dijon mustard|
|1||bag (10 ounces) prewashed salad greens|
|2||cherry tomatoes, halved|
- Place chicken, onion, 1 tablespoon vinegar, 1/4 cup oil, pepper, salt, poultry seasoning and garlic in resealable food storage bag. Seal bag; knead to coat chicken. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Grill chicken, on covered grill, over medium-hot coals 10 to 15 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Combine remaining 1-1/2 tablespoons vinegar, 3 tablespoons oil, mustard and sugar in small bowl; whisk until smooth.
- Arrange salad greens and cherry tomatoes on 4 plates.
- Cut chicken crosswise into strips. Arrange strips on top of greens. Drizzle with dressing.
|Serving Size:||1/4 of total recipe|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Fat||15 g|
|Calories from Fat||55 %|
Check out more recipes for French