Make-Ahead Time up to 12 hours in the refrigerator
Final Prep and Cook Time 20 minutes
YIELD Makes 4 servings
|3||tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce or regular soy sauce|
|1||tablespoon regular or seasoned rice vinegar|
|1||tablespoon dark sesame oil|
|2||cloves garlic, minced|
|1/4||teaspoon dried red pepper flakes|
|1||pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined|
- For marinade, combine soy sauce, vinegar, oil, garlic and pepper flakes in small bowl; mix well. Cover; refrigerate 1 hour or overnite.
- To complete recipe, combine marinade and shrimp in large resealable food storage bag. Seal bag securely. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours, turning bag once.
- Spray barbecue grid with nonstick cooking spray. Prepare barbecue grill for direct cooking.
- Drain shrimp, reserving marinade. Thread shrimp onto 4 (12-inch-long) skewers. Place skewers on prepared grid; brush with half of reserved marinade.
- Grill skewers on covered grill over medium coals 5 minutes. Turn skewers over; brush with remaining half of marinade. Grill 3 to 5 minutes more or until shrimp are opaque.
|Serving Size:||1 kabob (without fried rice and pineapple spears)|
|Saturated Fat||<1 g|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Calories from Fat||32 %|
Anyone can cook. Take this to heart the next time you embark of trying to cook authentic French cuisine. Read our recipes to find out everything you need to know.
Learn how to properly prepare Italian cuisine by following our easy-to-understand recipes that walk you step-by-step through the process.