YIELD Makes 4 servings
|2||to 3 green onions|
|2||tablespoons Sesame Salt (recipe)|
|4||swordfish or halibut steaks (about 1-1/2 pounds total)|
|2||tablespoons hot bean paste*|
|2||tablespoons soy sauce|
|4||cloves garlic, minced|
|1||tablespoon dark sesame oil|
|1/8||teaspoon black pepper|
- Spray grid of grill or broiler rack with nonstick cooking spray. Prepare coals for grilling or preheat broiler.
- Cut off and discard root ends of green onions. Finely chop enough green onions to measure 1/4 cup; set aside. Prepare Sesame Salt; set aside.
- Rinse swordfish and pat dry with paper towels. Place in shallow glass dish.
- Combine green onions, Sesame Salt, hot bean paste, soy sauce, sugar, garlic, sesame oil, and pepper in small bowl; mix well.
- Spread half of marinade over fish; turn fish over and spread with remaining marinade. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Remove fish from marinade; discard remaining marinade. Place fish on prepared grid. Grill fish over medium-hot coals or broil 4 to 5 minutes per side or until fish is opaque. Garnish as desired.
Anyone can cook. Take this to heart the next time you embark of trying to cook authentic French cuisine. Read our recipes to find out everything you need to know.
Learn how to properly prepare Italian cuisine by following our easy-to-understand recipes that walk you step-by-step through the process.