Note from the TLC Editors: This recipe is an authentic BBQ Pitmasters recipe. Our Pitmasters are really spontaneous and like to create their recipes on the fly, so measurements and cook times are a little loose. Tweak the recipes to suit your tastes and check out How to Grill Food for more tips.
- Separate frog legs, then french the bones to create lollipop style legs.
- Cook in scampi sauce until int. temp of 170 degrees.
- Remove legs from sauce, place directly on grill until int. temp of 190. Sprinkle with seasoning.
- Cook pasta. Add oil and seasoning for flavor.
- Lay frog legs over pasta and serve.
Check out more recipes for Summer