Holiday Triple Chocolate Yule Logs
Making cookies this holiday season? Check out these tips for making Christmas cookies.
Makes about 3 dozen cookies
|1-3/4||cups all-purpose flour|
|3/4||cup powdered sugar|
|1/4||cup unsweetened cocoa powder|
|1||cup (2 sticks) butter, softened|
|1||cup white chocolate chips|
- Combine flour, powdered sugar, cocoa and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat butter and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer at medium-low speed until fluffy. Gradually beat in flour mixture until well blended. Wrap dough in plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Shape dough into 2-inch logs about 1/2 inch thick. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 12 minutes or until set. Let stand on cookie sheets 2 minutes. Transfer to wire racks; cool completely.
- Place white chocolate chips in small microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 45 seconds; stir until completely melted. Place chocolate sprinkles in another small bowl. Dip each end of cooled cookies first into white chocolate and then into chocolate sprinkles. Place on wire racks; let stand about 25 minutes or until set.
Check out more recipes for Christmas