Individual Chocolate Coconut Cheesecakes
Makes 12 servings
|1||cup chocolate cookie crumbs|
|1/4||cup butter or margarine, melted|
|2||packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened|
|1/4||teaspoon coconut extract (optional)|
|1/2||cup flaked coconut|
|1/2||cup semisweet chocolate chips|
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line twelve 2-1/2-inch muffin pan cups with foil or paper baking cups.
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter in small bowl. Press onto bottoms of baking cups.
- Combine cream cheese and sugar in large bowl. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, vanilla and coconut extract, if desired. Beat just until blended. Stir in coconut.
- Carefully spoon about 1/4 cup cream cheese mixture into each baking cup. Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until nearly set. Cool 30 minutes in pan on wire rack. Remove from pan. Peel away foil baking cups.
- Melt chocolate chips and shortening in small saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently, until chocolate is melted. Drizzle over cheesecakes. Let stand 20 minutes. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Check out more recipes for Cheesecakes