Note from the TLC Editors: This recipe is an authentic BBQ Pitmasters recipe. Our Pitmasters are really spontaneous and like to create their recipes on the fly, so measurements and cook times are a little loose. Tweak the recipes to suit your tastes and check out How to Grill Food for more tips.
|turkey, duck, chicken|
|Montreal chicken seasoning|
- Cut each bird in half along the breast. Trim to even thickness.
- Brine chicken & turkey for 3 hours. Coat duck with seasoning.
- Spread thick layer of stuffing over turkey. Stack on duck with thin layer of cherry stuffing.
- Then layer chicken with think layer of corn stuffing.
- Sew turkey together with butcher string and needle. Season with rub.
- Smoke at 225 degrees for 3-4 hours, until internal temp is 165-170.
Check out more recipes for Summer