YIELD Makes 8 (1-cup) servings
Rice noodles, also know as rice sticks, are made from rice flour and are as thin as string. They are usually coiled into nests and packaged in plastic bags.
|1||beef top round steak (about 3/4 pound)|
|2||tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce|
|1||tablespoon rice wine|
|Korean-Style Dressing (recipe)|
|1||package (6-3/4 ounces) rice noodles|
|2||cups thinly sliced napa cabbage|
|1‑3/4||cups thinly sliced yellow bell peppers|
|1/2||cup thinly sliced radishes|
|1||medium carrot, shredded|
|2||green onions, thinly sliced|
- Freeze beef until partially firm; cut into very thin slices.
- Combine soy sauce, rice wine and sugar in small nonmetallic bowl. Add beef slices; toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and grill beef over medium-hot coals 2 to 3 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Meanwhile, prepare Korean-Style Dressing; set aside.
- Cook noodles in boiling water 1 to 2 minutes or until tender; drain and rinse under cold water. Arrange noodles on serving platter.
- Combine cabbage, bell peppers, radishes, carrot, green onions and beef in medium bowl. Add Korean-Style Dressing; toss to coat evenly. Serve over noodles. Garnish with green onion brush and carrot ribbons, if desired.
|Serving Size:||1 cup (without garnish)|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Calories from Fat||19 %|
Have you ever wanted to cook authentic Thai food instead of going out to a fancy restaurant? Now you can with our Thai recipes.
You need more than a wok and oil to cook proper Chinese cuisine. Read these articles and learn which ingredients you'll need to prepare authentic Chinese cuisine.