Note from the TLC Editors: This recipe is an authentic BBQ Pitmasters recipe. Our Pitmasters are really spontaneous and like to create their recipes on the fly, so measurements and cook times are a little loose. Tweak the recipes to suit your tastes and check out How to Grill Food for more tips.
|top secret seasoning|
- Trim fat cap down to a quarter inch.
- Inject, then refrigerate for 6 or 7 hours.
- Rub down. Let sit for a couple hours.
- Place on smoker 7-8 hours w/temp below 250. Wrap in foil, continue cooking until internal temp is 197.
- Let rest 90 minutes. Then slice, brush with juice and submit.
Check out more recipes for Summer