YIELD Makes about 5 dozen cookies
|Gingerbread Cookie Dough (recipe)|
|Colored frostings and glazes, colored sugars, sprinkles and assorted small candies|
- Prepare Gingerbread Cookie Dough. Cover; refrigerate about 8 hours or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheets.
- Divide dough into 4 equal sections. Reserve 1 section; cover and refrigerate remaining 3 sections.
- Roll reserved dough on well-floured surface to 1/8-inch thickness. Sprinkle with flour to minimize sticking, if necessary.
- Cut out alphabet letter shapes using 2-1/2-inch cookie cutters. Place cutouts on prepared cookie sheets. Repeat steps with remaining dough.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Remove cookies to wire racks; cool completely.
- Decorate cookies with frostings, glazes, colored sugars, sprinkles and assorted small candies.
Learn how to properly prepare Italian cuisine by following our easy-to-understand recipes that walk you step-by-step through the process.
Making friends and influencing people can usually be best achieved by sharing a batch of fresh-out-of-the-oven chocolate cookies. Try it and you'll see.