YIELD Makes about 5 dozen cookies
|Gingerbread Cookie Dough (recipe)|
|Colored frostings and glazes, colored sugars, sprinkles and assorted small candies|
- Prepare Gingerbread Cookie Dough. Cover; refrigerate about 8 hours or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheets.
- Divide dough into 4 equal sections. Reserve 1 section; cover and refrigerate remaining 3 sections.
- Roll reserved dough on well-floured surface to 1/8-inch thickness. Sprinkle with flour to minimize sticking, if necessary.
- Cut out alphabet letter shapes using 2-1/2-inch cookie cutters. Place cutouts on prepared cookie sheets. Repeat steps with remaining dough.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Remove cookies to wire racks; cool completely.
- Decorate cookies with frostings, glazes, colored sugars, sprinkles and assorted small candies.
Our Fresh Tagliatelle with Slowly Cooked Leg of Lamb and Roasted Vine Tomatoes recipe will knock your socks off! Make Fresh Tagliatelle with Slowly Cooked Leg of Lamb and Roasted Vine Tomatoes.
Share our delicious recipes for making puffs & pastries with your friends and families. But try them out for yourself first.