YIELD Makes about 5 dozen cookies
|Gingerbread Cookie Dough (recipe)|
|Colored frostings and glazes, colored sugars, sprinkles and assorted small candies|
- Prepare Gingerbread Cookie Dough. Cover; refrigerate about 8 hours or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheets.
- Divide dough into 4 equal sections. Reserve 1 section; cover and refrigerate remaining 3 sections.
- Roll reserved dough on well-floured surface to 1/8-inch thickness. Sprinkle with flour to minimize sticking, if necessary.
- Cut out alphabet letter shapes using 2-1/2-inch cookie cutters. Place cutouts on prepared cookie sheets. Repeat steps with remaining dough.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Remove cookies to wire racks; cool completely.
- Decorate cookies with frostings, glazes, colored sugars, sprinkles and assorted small candies.
You Might Also Like
Learn new and exciting ways to cook chicken that will surprise and delight your friends and family by following our chicken recipes.
Learn how to make the perfect salad for your next family meal, party or casual get-together. The trick is in the combination of ingredients, and we've got the solution.