|2||cups Plain Couscous|
|1||large Mango, peeled & diced medium, see tip 1|
|1/2||cup Green Onions, sliced thin|
|1/2||cup Parsley, finely chopped|
|1/2||tsp. Kosher Salt, to taste|
|1/4||tsp. Black Pepper, to taste|
|Charred Papaya Vinaigrette|
|1||Papaya, peeled, cut into thick slices & seeds removed|
|1/2||tsp. Kosher Salt, to season papaya in step 1|
|1/4||tsp. Black Pepper, to season papaya in step 1|
|1||tsp. Olive Oil, to coat papaya in step 1|
|1||tbsp. Dijon Mustard|
|3/4||cup Red Wine Vinegar|
|2 1/4||cups Olive Oil|
|2||tsp. Kosher Salt, for step 3|
|1||tsp.Black Pepper, for step 3|
- Season the papaya slices with kosher salt, black pepper and coat with a little olive oil.
- Place the papaya slices on a hot spot on the grill and try to get a little char on it.
- Remove from grill after char.
- Place the papaya and all other vinaigrette ingredients in a blender with the kosher salt and black pepper.
- together until all is incorporated and emulsified.
- Drizzle the Charred Papaya Vinaigrette over the Mango Couscous.
- This is great served with my Grilled Shrimp recipe.
- One mango should yield about 2 cups diced medium.
- Enjoy this dish with a chilled crispy white wine.
If you're looking for a vegetable side dish, try this recipe for asparagus with brown butter rosemary breadcrumbs from Inedible to Incredible.
Learn how to create the perfect vegetable side dish with only a few simple ingredients in a few precious minutes.