YIELD Makes 4 servings
|1‑1/2||pounds ground beef|
|1/4||cup (1 ounce) shredded mozzarella cheese|
|2||tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese|
|2||tablespoons chopped kalamata olives|
|1||tablespoon chopped fresh parsley|
|1||tablespoon diced tomato|
|2||teaspoons dried oregano|
|1||teaspoon black pepper|
|4||hamburger buns, split|
- Prepare grill for direct cooking.
- Shape beef into eight 1/4-inch-thick burger patties.
- Combine cheeses, olives, parsley, tomato, oregano and pepper in small bowl. Place 1/4 of cheese mixture on top of 1 burger patty; spread to within 1/2 inch of edge. Top cheese mixture with another burger patty; seal edges to enclose filling. Repeat with remaining cheese mixture and burger patties.
- Place burgers on grid. Grill, covered, over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes (or, uncovered, 13 to 15 minutes) to medium (160°F) or to desired doneness, turning halfway through grilling time.
- Remove burgers from grill. Place burgers between buns.
|Total Fat||26 g|
If meat isn't part of your main dish plans, don't worry because we've got you covered. Browse our collection of the best vegetarian meals around.
With so many different types of beef and even more ways to cook them, you'll never run out of beef recipes.