YIELD Makes 4 servings
|1‑1/2||pounds ground beef|
|1/4||cup (1 ounce) shredded mozzarella cheese|
|2||tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese|
|2||tablespoons chopped kalamata olives|
|1||tablespoon chopped fresh parsley|
|1||tablespoon diced tomato|
|2||teaspoons dried oregano|
|1||teaspoon black pepper|
|4||hamburger buns, split|
- Prepare grill for direct cooking.
- Shape beef into eight 1/4-inch-thick burger patties.
- Combine cheeses, olives, parsley, tomato, oregano and pepper in small bowl. Place 1/4 of cheese mixture on top of 1 burger patty; spread to within 1/2 inch of edge. Top cheese mixture with another burger patty; seal edges to enclose filling. Repeat with remaining cheese mixture and burger patties.
- Place burgers on grid. Grill, covered, over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes (or, uncovered, 13 to 15 minutes) to medium (160°F) or to desired doneness, turning halfway through grilling time.
- Remove burgers from grill. Place burgers between buns.
|Total Fat||26 g|
You Might Also Like
Learn new and exciting ways to cook chicken that will surprise and delight your friends and family by following our chicken recipes.
Grill it, bake it, blacken it or even eat it raw. These are just a few of the ways that our recipes suggest to cook fish. Try them today.