Makes 4 servings
|1||to 1-1/2 pounds red snapper fillets (about 4 to 5 ounces each)|
|4||sheets (18X12 inches) heavy-duty foil, lightly sprayed with nonstick cooking spray|
|8||sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil, drained and chopped|
|1/3||cup sliced ripe olives|
|1-1/2||teaspoons bottled minced garlic|
|1/2||teaspoon dried oregano|
|1/2||teaspoon dried marjoram|
|1/4||teaspoon black pepper|
- Prepare grill for direct cooking.
- Rinse snapper under cold running water; pat dry with paper towels. Place one fish fillet in center of one sheet of foil. Repeat with remaining fish and foil.
- Combine tomatoes, olives, garlic, oregano, marjoram, pepper and salt. Sprinkle over fish.
- Double-fold sides and ends of foil to seal packets, leaving head space for heat circulation. Place packets on baking sheet.
- Slide packets off baking sheet onto grill grid. Grill, covered, over medium-high coals 9 to 11 minutes or until fish flakes with fork. Carefully open one end of each packet to allow steam to escape. Open packets and transfer mixture to serving plates.
Check out more recipes for European