Eating at home is one of the most effective ways to cut costs from your monthly bills. You can prepare meals in your house for a fraction of the cost of eating out, plus there's no waiter to tip, no wine corkage fee and no valet parking to pay for. Once you've made the move to home cooking, you can save even more by becoming a smart grocery shopper. Here are 10 tips that will help you lower your grocery bill, maybe by as much as 50 percent.
- Throw It In a Salad! 5 Salad Recipes That Save You Money
- Chill Out! Frozen Foods Quiz
- Macaroni, Cheese and Pennies: Can You Make a Healthy Dinner on a Budget?
- Cheese, Meat and Cream of What Soup?: The Ultimate Casserole Quiz
- From Pricy Fungi to Japanese Beef: The Ridiculously Expensive Ingredients Quiz