3: Candy Cane
When the weather outside is frightful, this refreshing cocktail provides a great mood boost. Peppermint Schnapps provides the minty goodness, while the Crème de Cacao lends a touch of chocolate and a creamy texture. Shaken rather than stirred, this frothy delight looks best when presented in a martini glass topped with a real candy cane.
- 3/4 ounce white Crème de Cacao
- 3/4 ounce Peppermint Schnapps
- 1 can of 7-Up
- 1/2 ounce half and half
- 1/4 ounce Grenadine
- Candy cane
- Fill a martini shaker with ice, and add the Crème de Cacao, Peppermint Schnapps and Grenadine.
- Shake well and pour into a martini glass.
- Fill the rest of the glass with half and half, and top with a splash of 7-up.
- Garnish with candy cane.