1: Coffee and Baileys
A steaming mug of coffee with a little nip of Baileys Irish Cream is the ideal after-dinner Christmas drink. If you want to satisfy your sweet tooth, consider adding a dollop of whipped cream or pop in a cinnamon stick and let it steep for a few minutes. And, if you want to mix it up and make it a cocktail, here's a yummy recipe that's a little more Baileys and a little less coffee.
- 50 mililiters of Baileys
- 20 milileters Bushmills Irish Whiskey
- 10 mililiters of strongly brewed cold coffee
- Fill a martini shaker with ice cubes
- Add Baileys, Bushmills and coffee
- Shake, shake, shake.
- Pour into a martini glass.