Easy chicken chalupas casserole is among our
top 10 chicken casserole recipes.
Chicken Casserole Tips and Techniques
- Casseroles that call for cooked chicken are a great way to use up leftovers. No leftover chicken in the fridge? Pick up a fully cooked rotisserie from your supermarket and save yourself the hassle of roasting your own.
- Pasta or rice should be slightly undercooked until tender but still chewy. The pasta or rice will continue to cook during baking.
Sweet & sour
- Chicken casseroles are easy to make in advance and freeze until needed. Just line a casserole dish with plastic wrap, then lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray. Follow instructions but do not bake; instead seal with plastic wrap and freeze. Once frozen solid, the casserole can be removed from the dish and placed in a plastic storage bag. To bake, remove casserole from freezer the night before you wish to bake it; unwrap it and place in the original casserole dish. Defrost in the refrigerator and then bake in a preheated oven as the recipe directs.
Cheesy chicken enchiladas casserole
- Apple Curry Chicken Casserole
- Barbecue Chicken with Corn Bread Topper Casserole
- Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas Casserole
- Chicken-Asparagus Casserole
- Chicken Normandy-Style Casserole
- Chicken with Corn Bread Dumplings Casserole
- Easy Chicken Chalupas Casserole
- Greek Chicken and Spinach Rice Casserole
- Quick Chicken Pot Pie Casserole
- Sweet & Sour Chicken and Rice Casserole
Check out our entire collection of chicken recipes, find more quick and easy casseroles, or browse all of our recipes by category.