Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder, divided
- 1 ½ teaspoons packed dark-brown sugar
- Boiling water
- 1 16-ounce bottle chilled seltzer water
- 1 ½ cups premium ice cream
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped chocolate covered espresso beans
- In a small pitcher, combine 1 teaspoon espresso powder and brown sugar. Add 2 tablespoons boiling water and stir until sugar has dissolved, then add seltzer water.
- In a separate bowl, beat cream, sugar, and remaining espresso powder until mixture becomes fluffy and set aside.
- Divide seltzer mixture between 2 glasses. Using a small ice cream scoop, divide ice cream between glasses. Press down to submerge.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream. Sprinkle with espresso beans; serve immediately.
To see more recipes from this season, check out Kitchen Boss Recipes Season 2.